The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

So here it is, a quick sneak peek at the ball gown that inspired the coronation gown for Marsais. I really love the color blue and really wanted a large flowing gown for her coronation. I have some others that were thought of for inspiration. While this is my main idea I would love to know your thoughts. Down below you will see 3 other images of what I chose to use for the dress. If you would like to help vote I would really value your opinion. To all my adoring fans I love you!!!! Oh and btw another update. My book will be pushed to my editor on the 20th of October!!!! EEEKKK!!!




First voted choice A


                                Choice B                                                                Choice C


Choice D





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20