NaNoWriMo

     Patience is definitely not my forte if you know me. I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of November 1st so that I can participate in NaNoWriMo- which for those of you that don’t know is National November Writers Month. I’ve set a goal to start writing in The Princess of Belsaria book two. 

    My goal is to write 50,000 words for the entire month, which means I need to write for an average of a consistent full hour. I don’t do math very well in this aspect. I’m a writer not a mathematician.... lol. Anyway to get a min of 50,000 words in a day, I have to write a minimum of 1,667 words a day. That’s only if I get the juices flowing so I really hope I have some good days to pick up my bad ones. I’m not sure if you would need a login or not, but here is my profile page on the website. 

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/mermaid-s_coven 

Hopefully it works, let me know if not. Anyway more to come, signing off 


Taisha Speters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20