October 5

October 5, 2010


          Okay so no one yell at me, I know I have been slacking off lately. Chris is not here to be on the computer lol. So lets recap on what's going on.So carter's birthday is coming up next Friday October 15th. We booked a party for him a Jungle Jim's play land. I am his mom and I am so excited about it. I am pretty sure that my customers are getting sick of hearing about it now. Ha ha. Oh well. So I feel kinda bad about some events that have happened recently. If you  know me very well then all of you know about Austin and I think I wrote about him previously. Well I feel kinda bad because I was yelling at my mom, because of him. He never hangs out with me he hangs out with my mom. It's really pissing me off and then he has the nerve to call me his best friend. To be honest, I don't even know who he is anymore. I told my mom I didn't want him around anymore, but it's mostly because he comes and goes all the time. He only has about another 2, 3 months before he is gone again. I am counting. But he was all upset because Carter does not know who he is anymore. Chris has been talking to me telling me that he feels like Austin is trying to but in and take Carter. I have kinda noticed that Austin is all over Carter, but does not care about my feelings, me or Chris. My problem with that is Austin never stays around and my son has already been hurt once I don't want him to hurt again. You know what I mean. Was I rude in telling him to stay out of our lives? It's like every time I am happy he comes back and this time I won't let him ruin it. If things go right Chris and I will live happy and get married. We have already made it six months strong and now we are shooting for number 7. I just wanna do right by my baby you know. I hope I did the right thing for us. Other then that things are good. I started my CNA which is going very well for me. I am almost half way done with it. This Saturday will be week 5 and it's a 10 week program. I am also looking for CNA employment too, so keep your eyes out for me. I a not sure what else to say, so I am going to log off for now before I write more of a novel for you. TS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20