Sunday

Sunday, Aug 15, 2010

         So I think my boyfriend would agree with me when I say I am completely addicted to this blogging now. I stay up late at night just so I can write to you guys. I think I am going to develop my own case of blogging insomnia ha ha. Now I sound like my friends who play games all night ha ha. So I need to be going to bed soon tho cuz I have to be up for work at 7:30 in the morning. Damn I am really crazy. ha ha. So all of what happened today was a real blur. I had a really short shift today and I can't wait to be off on Tuesday. I am hoping soon to be able to have another date with my boyfriend and hopefully do some traveling together around Christmas, but he doesn't know that yet. MM I am also getting a tattoo soon hopefully, but I kinda need money for that. I have 2 planned out. One is going to be Carter's hand prints on my left shoulder and have his name and birthday underneath and for my other one it's going to be a passion flower on my right shoulder with Japanese words that say love honor commitment and faith. I think. LOL I am still working on that one other languages are quite difficult to do. I do know that I am taking a mouth guard and a book ha ha maybe to help keep my mind off the stabbing needle. I can't really think of much else to write right now so for the night I think i am going to turn in. This will be my shortest post yet. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20