Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20

 Hello Hello! Welcome to the Speters show!!

    So much to fill you in on my lovely readers. As you know the month of October is rapidly approaching which means a few things are happening. One thing, if you can believe it, is CARTER will be THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!! Can you believe it? I'm barely 30 and I have a teen boy. I can't believe it. Two weeks from Thursday my boy will be a teen. 

   For the next part of October if everything goes right I will be sending my book off to a lovely editor who will be changing my work of art. I'm beyond thrilled about the new achievement and chapter in my life. More to come on that here in the near future. 

    My last day at child haven here in Nevada was on September 9th. I've been pretty hush-hush about my new job. I'm an RBT ( for those who don't know that is a Registered Behavior Therapist. I'm quite thrilled about my accomplishment as I now have 38 hours a week and I got a raise so I'm making a significant amount more than Child Haven. While I will miss many friends and co-workers I'm super excited about this new opportunity. I will be finishing my Bachelor's Degree soon and moving to advance further in my career. My sister-in-law is in the same field and she loves it. I never knew how satisfying this type of work could be. 

I think that's it for now to update you.


Thanks for tuning in and we will see you next time. 


sincerly, 


The Speters family!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5