I am so bad at this 2020 edition

Welcome to the slacker blog, haha. I am the worst at this, but I want to do better, so here is a new post.

I guess once again, I need to fill everyone in since I am such a slacker. My last post was approx. 3 ish years ago. Horrible, I know. SOOO.... here is the update. 

Jeff and I got married. We tied the knot here in the beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada. Even though it was out of state, we did have a good chunk of family come down, which was super important. We were both really happy about this exciting news as we were both nervous many members of his family would not be able to make it. He surprised me during our ceremony with a wedding band, and I surprised him with a new band in his favorite color. Guys, he even danced with me! For those that don't know my husband that well.... he doesn't dance. I stressed not being able to dance with him. He sucked it up just for me!

Unfortunately, with all good things, something bad has to happen, right? Well, we haven't been able to see much of our other 2 beautiful babies in 2 1/2 years. We saw them for the first time, Easter weekend 2017. It made us very joyous and sad at the same time. How can you be so excited, yet so hurt? I want to believe things will get better. My heart tells me I need to believe that. Maybe I'm just gullible, who knows. 

I FINALLY finished my book that I have been writing for over ten years! Can you believe it? Due to the lovely CoronaVirus of 2020, I've had some much-needed writing time, and with my writer's group, I finally finished it. The current status is: Waiting for editing. My editor bought a house this month and has asked if I can start on the 15th of October. Carters' birthday. Now I will remember the day for more than one reason,

Carter will be 13 this year. Tashlynn turned 12, and Ashton is 11. I can't believe how much they have grown together. Well sorta. You know what I mean. The kids are all in online school due to Covid-19. Carter hates it, but the other two? Not so much. Tash is doing good and really likes her teachers. Ashton didn't like it either. He wasn't interested and had a hard time paying attention—poor kiddo. 

Well, that's all for the update TS signing off. Love ya'll. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20