September 13

September 13, 2010

           So today is Tuesday and I am just sitting here at 11:51 pm watching a movie called boat trip. I have know idea what it is about Chris is watching it and I am sitting here next to him watching what parts of it I really want to pay attention too. Ha ha. So I have done my first CNA class and I am glad to know that it's not that hard. Okay so it will be, but I think I can do it. I have done all my home work already and my next class is this next coming Saturday. The next class that I will be scared for is the clinicals. I am really scared for that one. I will be doing it at a real hospital and working with real patients too. I hope that I can do it everyone cross their fingers for me and wish me luck. So I am still working on Carters birthday and my six month with Chris is coming up too. Things have been really good so far. Financially things are getting better for us and the fighting as toned down a lot so I am thinking that my life is only going to get better and keep moving forward. Not that it would not move forward, because even with or without Chris I would still go to school. It's just nice to have the support in going. Because now I am working and going to school and I have Carter, so I am going to be a pretty busy mommy. Anyway it's getting late and I need to hit the hay. Damn wal-mart decided it would be cute to have me work 4 to 11 tonight and work 9:30 to 5 tomorrow. Enjoy reading. TS

Comments

  1. Fun to read your blog;-) You will do great on your clinicals. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20