september 6

September 6, 2010

             So I suppose things are going good still. I am blogging during the day which is new for me. My son makes me laugh so hard and right now is on is second bowl of cereal. Man that boy can eat. Ha Ha. He is not even 3 yet and he is eating me out of house and home. I am proud though to be the mother of a healthy baby. I am so nervous his birthday is next month and I have no idea what I am doing for it. I am trying to look up Chuck E Cheese, but that is not going very well for me. I am trying to get my stuff moved out from my apartment although I am going to miss it. I am moving back in with Chris's mom so I can go back to school. I would go home to my parents, but they would need a guest house or something for me to stay in. The house is already crowded. So right now I am just sitting on the computer waiting for Carter to eat, so I can go get another load at the house. It's so funny I have brought more over then Chris has. If I had a trailer I would be moving over other things as well, but I don't so I am just doing what I can without the help of others. I must say I am pretty independent on my own. Although I don't want to live without Chris. If it has to be done one day I believe in myself that I can do it. I must say business is OK. I have started making wrist bands for my friend at work Rene. I like the color and what I am doing with it. I hope he likes it too. I am pretty stoked. I have also listed somethings on eBay too. Although I am having fun doing them I am having some lookers, but no bidders yet. I hope things get better for us.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you are heading back to school. :o) I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20