Sunday, Funday Work day

    So as many of you know, today is the start of Football!!! Though many stadiums are not allowing fans in the seats at least you can enjoy it on TV hopefully. I don’t usually share this publicly, my team is the Miami Dolphins. JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM NOT A SPORTS PERSON BY ANY MEANS. My family asked that I chose a team and I’m obsessed with Dolphins, so there you have it. I played my sisters friend Crystal today. She is a fan of the Patriots and they owned me. 21-17... Ouch haha.

     I just helped my book meetings settle on more of a limited schedule as due to Covid our numbers are dropping, though editors are super swamped because well naturally authors have quite a bit of down time right now. My editor has asked to start my work on October 15th!!! EEEKK. So I’ve started book two of my Princess of Belsaria series. I’ve also began another project with a good friend of mine. We are co-writing a werewolf series following our lead character Dahlia and her journey in becoming the next Alpha of the pack. The future of the pack rests in her hands and our plans are to take this into a trilogy as well.

    This weekend was my first full weekend off in a month. I have started the first chapter of book two, but I’m having some difficulty getting the execution just right. So there will be more to come on that. I have an idea of where I want to go with it, but can’t seem to get the words in the right order. It’s going to take some work but I will keep you updated. 

    Well that’s all the news for now. Speters family out. 

Love always Taisha Speters !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20