Aug 23, 2010 Monday

August 23,2010

        Sorry I have not written in a while. Chris's mom is out of town so we offered to house sit for the next 2 weeks. One reason I like it is because it's close to work so my gas lasts longer then what is usually does. I am hoping I don't tank out cuz it's so hard to live on your own. Although I am super excited for my new school. I will be attending Ameritech in Draper, Utah. I will have my nursing degree in about 15 to 18 months. Right now I am going out to get my CNA and I will be leaving Walmart in the next month or so to go work for the hospital. Ha ha. Don't tell Chris, but I will still make more then he does. I am proud one day he will be a culinary arts major and he will be owning his own catering business. Then maybe we won't be so tight. Well I would love to write more, but I need to get back to reality and not in fantasy ha ha. Enjoy life you guys I know I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20