September 15

September 15, 2010

So I must say I am glad that everyone is reading my blog. Although if you are reading it please become a follower. I really like that my family is interested in me still. Ha ha. I guess my life really isn't that boring if I am on the Internet. Work is going pretty good. Life has been crazy busy though. Sometimes I feel like I hardly get any time to my self these days. Yet I whine because Chris and I hardly have time together. And we live together. Wow listen to me I am such a whiner lol. Some days I sound horribly pathetic, but you know I still have people that love me although I am not so sure as to why. In the words of my son I guess mommy just special ha ha. You know my son is my whole world and the things he says to me some days are just kill me really. Another one of my favorites is "Mommy how you work day?" So now mommy says "Carter how you school day?" Makes you miss the show kids say the darn est things. I know I miss that show. I only remember seeing it a couple times though. I am not sure how many silly phases that boy has. I know  that I hope he does not loose them because that is what makes him the kinda individual person he is. I love the person he is and I hope that his personality continues to grow. TS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20