Today is the day!!!

 Yes, today is the day. November first. The start of national writer's month, and I have yet to meet my goal. Turns out that writing 1,667 words a day is quite harder than I expected. While I started my day off early and great, I've been sitting at the table with my coffee, notebook, and thinking cap, but alas, the word vomit has yet to show up. 

I thought I was on a wonderful writing streak and counted my words, but found I had only written 240, words in about an hour... well, that wasn't the streak I was hoping for. The problem I'm currently having is that I know what I want to say, but well, I can't figure out how to bring it all out.

Hopefully, soon, I can get the writing done because I really want to meet my goal this month and if I can't produce anything on my day off. Working days are clearly going to be a struggle. Ahh, well, I will keep you posted. 


I spent a good chunk of time today, and I will be honest, I was actually disappointed in the number of words I managed to produce on my time off. Let's just say I am very easily distracted. Hopefully, my day tomorrow will be much more successful. Here is a screenshot of today's progress. 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20