Long time

Gosh I hadn't realized it had been so so long since I posted on here. So much has changed for my son and I since my last post dating almost 4 years ago. Can you believe it? 

I struggled so much then or at least thought that I had. Now looking back at things I realize I had more then I was willing to give myself credit for. Yes being a single parent is hard, but only has hard as you make it seem. If you cry "Poor me" all the time it kinda tends to get old for the others around you willing to help. To be quite honest that used to be me. So let me give you an insight on how things have changed for me in the last 4 years. 

Carter is now 6 years old and growing into the most handsome man ever. Truthfully I never thought I could produce something so amazingly wonderful. I am now a stay at home mom spending every waking moment with my son. Didn't think that was possible did you? Well I will share with you my secret. I found a truly amazing company that allowed me to work from home making about the same amount I did when I worked full time. Actually I am getting more... Just saying. It Works! gave me the life I had always dreamed of, but never saw in my reality. Now I see it and I am not like the way society told me I had to live. We are living the dream and going for our bonus. Yes I say our's because if it weren't for my son I wouldn't be the woman I am today. 

I am getting healthy using the products I sell because I want to run around and play with my son and any other future children I have. I got tired of telling my son I couldn't do this or we couldn't afford that. Now we go out and work every day and I take my son with me, so people can see the reality of how easy it is to grow your income and your dreams. Why live the way society tells us to? Going to work everyday and sacrificing time with our families, or if  you stay at home sacrificing the income to provide for your family. I found a way to live outside of the box and do both. Not to mention I get to watch my son grow everyday into the most wonderful man I could have ever imagined. 

So I encourage you to ask yourself... What are you waiting for in life? Be crazy and step outside of the Society box. I encourage you to live your dreams and your life the way you want to. 

                Sincerely, Taisha and Carter :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20