December 16, 2010

Gosh I don't even remember the last time I wrote in here. It has been ages. I guess that means I have to come up with something to talk about since this is my blog right ha ha. Well lets see where to start? Well to start off I do have my CNA now. So I am officially certified and I love it. I am still looking for jobs so guys keep your ears open for me will ya? I was so happy when I finally got it. I can't tell you how great it felt. Unfortunately I was unable to pass the test to get into Ameritech, so I won't be starting January like I had hoped. I called mom and dad crying and you know my dad gave me one of the best pep talks I ever remember having. He told me that the test does not break or make me who I am. Its just a silly stupid test. That the CNA thing was a good move for my family. It makes me proud to know that i am still doing such a good job with my family you know. Oh and mom got an accounting job, so I had to leave cashiering and I now work in the bakery as a cake decorator. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about decorating cakes. But I have fun messing around with the colors anyway. For once I can do my job without all the hassle of customers getting angry or them telling me how to do my job. I got a promotion so that's good. I do however miss the amount of interaction that I did have with my customers. Chris and I are celebrating our first Christmas together and it's Carter's 4th Christmas. We will also be celebrating 9 months together one the first of January. I can't believe it has been that long already. Some days it seems even longer you know. Things are getting better with us. Less arguments and more time together. I especially love it when we all go out together. Like a few nights ago we went out to see a movie and go to dinner. Well it was after six and when kids are under six they can't go see a rated R movie after six so we had to change our plans up a little bit. We decided to do dinner and then we went and saw Tangled. Oh my gosh it was such a cute movie. We saw it in 3d. they gave a small glasses for Carter, but Chris didn't know that they gave us a small pair so he just handed Carter a pair and put some on himself. Well throughout the whole movie Carter his complaining that his glasses are too big. Turns out that Carter had daddy's glasses and daddy had Carter's. I only got pictures of Carter, but man it was so so cute. Well as much as I would love to write more it's already 11:30 and I need to work in the morning. Good night my followers and my you all have happy holidays. TS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Princess of Belsaria 2 sneak peek ????

October 5

Welcome to the Speters's show update 09/29/20